Saviours Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cleared "Kendis Parmare" & "Penda Parmare" in "Palace of Roehn Theer" on 7 Aug

3 posters

Go down

Cleared "Kendis Parmare" & "Penda Parmare" in "Palace of Roehn Theer" on 7 Aug Empty Cleared "Kendis Parmare" & "Penda Parmare" in "Palace of Roehn Theer" on 7 Aug

Post  Yuet Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:55 am

Yeah~ Saviours successfully cleared "Kendis Parmare" & "Penda Parmare" in "Palace of Roehn Theer" on 7 Aug.
Yuet
Yuet

Back to top Go down

Cleared "Kendis Parmare" & "Penda Parmare" in "Palace of Roehn Theer" on 7 Aug Empty Re: Cleared "Kendis Parmare" & "Penda Parmare" in "Palace of Roehn Theer" on 7 Aug

Post  pkwillohk Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:39 pm

http://eq2.guildprogress.com/

can update all progress there if you want

pkwillohk

Back to top Go down

Cleared "Kendis Parmare" & "Penda Parmare" in "Palace of Roehn Theer" on 7 Aug Empty Re: Cleared "Kendis Parmare" & "Penda Parmare" in "Palace of Roehn Theer" on 7 Aug

Post  Yuet Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:33 pm

just submitted... but need others to verify ar... can u help?
Yuet
Yuet

Back to top Go down

Post  pkwillohk Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:16 pm

i will do wat i can do and wat i am asked to do

pkwillohk

Back to top Go down

Post  pkwillohk Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:16 am

You guys didn't submit the named you killed correctly.

i.e. Icekeep and Lab kills

pkwillohk

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuet Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:24 am

haha.. then u correct me la... =P
Yuet
Yuet

Back to top Go down

Post  Eblue Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:34 am

Icykeep - Not sure how far u guys are upto here, but U wont kill Vrewvex(easy) w/o kill all others bcos that is the last boss of the zone

Lab - Vernox the inresistable (killed) ,2nd name, raptor
Xilaxis the Explorer (killed), the fishman, the one drop BP

Eblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuet Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:38 pm

thx, eblue~

but i'm unable to remove the record of Vrewvex(easy) and Waansu~ Crying or Very sad
Yuet
Yuet

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum